Thursday, April 1, 2010

honda car new

Whilst agreeing with the other reviews, I have a couple of points to add.
The carpet wore thro under the throttle pedal but was replaced under guarantee.I have noticed this on other Jazz`s.Dealer told me -design fault.
The cigarette lighter did not work when I plugged an air pump in.
My 2 nearest Honda dealers have given up Hondas & closed since I bought two years ago & the nearest are now 24 miles away - well I have good mpg, except that I have kept a record from new & the car gauge always makes it 3-5mpg more than I do.
Then servicing - be prepared!!
First year sevice £177 but 2nd year now quoted at £389 or other dealer £330. If I go to local garage £150 or Halfords £169,I may invalidate the warranty according to Honda. Why so much, well it does have 8 spark plugs said dealer.
Should have stuck with Ford, at least there are plenty of dealers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online